El Purche



Climbing up from Monachil on carretera del Purche towards Sierra Nevada rewards you on many grand scenes along the way. This day I had been out on the road for 9 hours with the sole purpose of looking for M images. It was a marvellous day with plenty of raw files recorded on the cards and I felt that it had been well spent hours.
It was getting late and I was quite tired and getting hungry, so I decided to go straight home and simply call it a day. But climbing above the clouds at around 2000 metres the light and atmosphere changed. Oh, well then, I stopped the car yet again and wondered off, hunting light and compositions. That last walk of the day resulted in this shot. [50/1.4 Summilux]

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Wish I had taken this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx. I have a few alternative shots from this place and time. It was truly a nice atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just having an M and a Summlux sure won't get you this image. Chemistry is definitely involved here.

    I like this picture, and I like this blog even more! Great place for inspirations! Keep it going Dan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, I found this blog when I Googled 'Leica inspiration' while needing some ideas for some articles.

    ReplyDelete