New homepage

www.danlindberg.com


Hello all friends,

Yes, it has been a long time since I posted anything here. The reason looks like this...


In the end , I needed a technical camera for my photography and after several months of studying what would be a suitable system for me, I concluded that an ALPA SWA is exactly what I want!

In my new homepage I have a section that I call 'Latest Image' and here I will add images with comments, not unlike a blog. So, if you still feel like you want to see what I do on a regular basis, visit www.danlindberg.com once in a while!

Thank you for your support emails! In fact, from my 47 followers I have recieved 22 emails asking for the continuation of my imageposting & comments!

From now on its all here www.danlindberg.com
See you there :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a nice camera. I think it's time for me to get a new camera. I've had my current camera for several years now. http://www.michaels.com.au/index.php/component/content/article/377

    ReplyDelete