On Guard


This image was shot in 1996, long before I had even considered going digital. It was in a gardencentre in Estepona, Spain. This is a special image to me since it was the startingpoint of producing photography art transfered to canvas and selling for a profit. Almost imediately I was asked by an interior decorator if it was possible to have it in another colour? I thought about it and came to the conclusion, why not! and gave the interior decorator several alternatives from the very same original. This has since been my signature with colourscheme flexibility for matching interiors. It was many years ago I lost count on the number produced from this image, but I can safely say that it has served me well. The blue original being the most popular. The colour alternatives of On Guard here.

No comments:

Post a Comment